Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010, you are here and I'm loving you. My NYE was rung in working until 11:30 and coming home to a house full of sleeping toddlers and a sleeping momma. So I crept up to my room and sat for a moment taking in the last year of my life while anticipating the next year of my life. I don't think that I have ever felt so excited for a new year. I am ready to see where this one leads, it is going to be good.

You know I never thought that I would be saying this, but I do love being home. There is something so safe and comforting about home. Not to say that my heart isn't ready or preparing to be somewhere else when the time is right, home just makes me happy. My family has a large part to do with that. I love how resolution and restoring works, it really is such a beautiful thing.

Things I love about home:
Waking up to my mom brewing coffee and drinking a nice cup with her.
Working beside my mom with her business, it really is

I have really been missing some of my heart friends lately. You know the ones that you just pour your heart out to and they seem to finish your sentence. I am SO blessed to have these people in my life. Whenever I think of these friends, my heart is immediately overtaken by love. Learning that heart connections and relationships are to be treasured and they are treasured indeed. They should be reminded genuinely, not flattery or the cliche, i love and miss you. I hate that.

Am thinking again about packing up my life and moving somewhere all by myself. Italy or the East Coast would be ideal. It seems so mysterious and adventurous. Like the scene out of Almost Famous when Penny Lane gets on a plane to Morocco with her big sunglasses and black Audrey Hepburn hat. One day that will be me. I just know it.


Love to you blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment