Monday, January 25, 2010

Um, I am not exaggerating nor am I obsessed with blogging about the weather. BUT we are in ANOTHER blizzard warning- roads closed and on and on. I hate this winter, literally I cannot even count the days I have been cooped up in this house with nothing to do. So today I decided to compile some lists so here they are:) one word: boredom.


List of movies I have yet to see that are on my list of must sees:
#1 'It Might Get Loud'
#2 'The Lovely Bones'
#3 'The Road'
#4 'Alice in Wonderland'
#5 'The Blindside'

Anyone have any movie suggestions? I would love to hear them.

Watched a documentary on Woodstock last night, it was intriguing. If I had a genie offering me 3 wishes, one would be to take me back in time to Woodstock. The other 2 would be a lot more weighty and for the benefit of humanity, I am not that selfish:)


A few of my favorite covers:





I played my guitar last night for hours. NEED my fingers to be callused so they aren't so sore. Nonetheless, so glad to be playing and learning and singing and dreaming and writing. It really does feel wonderful.

Let me just say this now, I have the BEST friends in the world. I am not sure that anyone could top how truly inspiring, lovely, strong, world changing, peaceful and beautiful my friends are. Truly absolutely blessed to have them in my life. Thank you, ORU.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM ROBERT


    : ) if you were here we'd see lovelybones together

    you had on your facebook
    (I'm going to check right now)
    nope not there

    small minds discuss people
    average minds discuss events
    great minds discuss ideas

    : ) I love and loved that

    I miss you.
    I love how you like books
    (me too)

    I played guitar tonight
    OhYouBring

    movies?

    the Fantastic Mr. Fox
    it's coming here in a week finally

    goodbye dear friend

    ReplyDelete