Monday, January 4, 2010

My heart feels a bit under the weather, needing to sit and be still. I do love grace, the full embodiment of it. Even when we mess it all up or fall short, it covers. I have so been meditating and relishing in the idea of freedom, total and complete freedom. I think this is why my mind constantly daydreams about running off into the unknown- another country, a castle, an underground movement, playing my guitar in run down old bars with just a few stragglers coming in and out. Complete freedom, no limits ever, just peace and freedom.

Galatians 5:1
We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.

Powerful, indeed.

cross Pictures, Images and Photos

This was freedom's price. Thankful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment